Products : Fire Suppression Systems
Our Fire systems are ULC/CCG approved for:
- Restaurant/Galley Applications – The kitchen extinguishing agent is a fire suppressant which suppresses cooking grease fires both through saponification and cooling.
- Hazards and equipment that can be protected using wet chemical extinguishing systems include the following:
Most common type of cylinder and extinguishing agent we use is the Amerex KP wet chemical extinguishing agent with a KP cylinder of a calculated weight/size.
We supply and install Amerex, Rangeguard & Safety First wet chemical fire systems to meet ULC 1254.6 and UL 300.
Clean Agent Inerting Systems for Computer Rooms:
- Restaurant, commercial, and institutional hoods.
- Plenums, ducts, and filters with their associated cooking appliances.
- Special grease removal devices
- Odor control devices
- Energy recovery devices installed in the exhaust system.
Generator/Turbine Enclosures, and Radio Sites – Use FM200, NOVEC 1230, or Inergen
Off-Road Vehicle Applications – Use dry chemical system
Paint Spray Booths – Use dry chemical system
Back to Product Page
- FM-200 - Effective on Class A, B, and C fires, FM-200 extinguishes fires quickly through a combination of chemical interaction and physical heat removal.
- NOVEC 1230 – Is an environmentally acceptable clean agent which requires nocleanup, causes no damage to protected equipment and extinguishes fires before any damage is done.
- CO2 Type Fire Suppression System for Marine Engine/Generator Rooms
- CO2 systems are designed to meet requirements of Transport Canada, DNV, ABS & Lloyds Register.
- Inergen System - Does not conduct electricity, it will leave no residue to clean up, its temperature remains stable during discharge, and it emits no corrosive decomposition products. Therefore it is a good choice of protection for computer rooms.